Recent Silverware

Recent Silverware
Carling Cup 2008

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bentley "I'll give my all"

Courtesy of Official Site-

David Bentley says he will ‘give everything' to succeed at Spurs.

The England midfielder was unveiled as our latest summer signing to the media on Thursday morning before joining the rest of the squad for his first training session.

David, 23, brought up locally at Cheshunt, says he's delighted to be back 'home' after his switch from Blackburn Rovers.

"I want to be as successful as possible at Spurs and I'll give my all every day to do that," he insisted in his first interview at Spurs Lodge.

"The club has paid a lot of money for me and I want to repay that. I've never been happy with second best and I will give everything to succeed.

"If I do that and everyone else does that in the dressing room we'll be going places because the talent is here.

"I want to be part of something special, something that will grow and grow. A club like this deserves it."


Linked here.

Could become my favorite if he has 3/4 the heart Tainio did.

No comments: