Recent Silverware

Recent Silverware
Carling Cup 2008

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

JJ and Dawson sign Extensions

Courtesy of Official Site-

Jermaine Jenas and Michael Dawson have expressed their delight at signing contract extensions at the Club until 2013.

Both players have been instrumental in our recent progress, including last season's Carling Cup success.

Midfielder Jermaine, whose form in 2007/08 earned him a recall to the England squad, said: "I'm delighted to have signed a new deal at the Club. These are exciting times with new players coming in so I was keen to commit myself to Spurs for another five years.

"We got a taste of success by winning the Carling Cup last season and I believe there is more to come. I definitely want to be part of a bright future for Tottenham Hotspur."

Defender Daws added: "Spurs is a great place to be. I've been at the Club for three and a half years now and loved every minute of it. When I was offered a new deal I didn't think twice about signing.

"The Club has progressed since I've been here. We won our first trophy in nine years and, hopefully, we'll add some more silverware and finish a lot higher in the league next season."


Linked here.

No comments: