Recent Silverware

Recent Silverware
Carling Cup 2008

Monday, August 20, 2007

YP Lee returns and Spurs Win with a Clean Sheet

Courtesy of Official Site-

Young-Pyo Lee says his long-awaited return from injury on Saturday was made
even better by a 4-0 win over Derby.
The South Korean full-back had been
itching to get back in action after a knee injury which has kept him out since
early April.
And although he admits he still has a little way to go before he
is 100 per cent fit again, Lee still managed to come through 90 minutes without
any ill effects. He said: “After not playing a match in four months, and then
coming back to a winning team, I’m definitely happy, as is everybody. Also, my
injury feels better, so I’m delighted.
“The nature of the game helped because
we got two goals in the first five minutes! After that, we took control, played
the ball well, and had many chances. It’s fantastic for us.
“I still need to
work on my condition, but once I’m 100 per cent, I think I’ll be even better
than before.”


Linked here: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/happyreturns200807.html

No comments: